The SPI communication to the GD32F1 is progressing:
- GPS handling, moved baud rate, GPS update rate to GD32F1
- Simplifies command/processing and speed
- Working on PWM decoding (PPM/PWM)
- Working PWM encoding 4 outputs
Have SPI working with MPU-9255 at 8Mhz from the PI Zero.
- Cannot find any more "red" GD32F103 board might have to move to another board
- Turnigry 9xr pro?
- Radiolink at 10
- The main difference between the two are:
- Telemetry s.bus vs i2C
- Have to buy another receiver Radiolink to have s.bus and i2c telemetry (R9DS) which is another $13.
- Radiolink is not open source but many ports and docs on decoding i2c for telemetry.
- Radiolink has sliders 9xr pro does not
- HK shipping costs and pricing changes.