Cleanflight configurator is working, the imu processing was not enabled, so, now the graphic is now updating.
Also move the process to a core, using cpu isolation (via taskset, etc) to reduce jitter.
Also, working on using dnsmasq as a dhcp server with mdev, this allows I/O board to get a IP address and try zeroconfig/DNS-Based Service Discovery. The goal is to use names, instead of hard coded IP addresses, so when moving to WiFi networking there will not be a conflict. Confusing? I'm too ;)
Updated the I/O EEM packet handling to increase the performance, takes about 23us per 64 byte USB packet. The goal is to have a 512 UDP packet take less then a 1ms.
Looked at the GPS handling, right now, GPS parsing is handled on the I/O card, tho goal being to reduce processing in the main loop. Still looking at the code and how RTH and stabilization process the GPS information.
- Update Kernel/u-boot to use overlays
- 4.13 kernel is booting along with u-boot (Now)
- updating boot.src to process device tree overlays (in progress)
- Dynamic IP addressing
- Test DHCP server first
- Add zeroconfig with MDNS on lwIP
- Retest EEM USB Ethernet
- Add LED API
- Cleanflight uses two LED APIs will use the basic one, i.e 3 LEDs and test the speed of UDP updating LEDs from Linux
- Add PWM reciever API
- The I/O is processing PWM from receiver, will forward this info onto Cleanflight validate the configurator is working.